CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cravings and Needs

I feel that often enough when I need something, I find myself craving it, wether it be food, water, love, or writing, not only do I need this things I crave them. Lately I have been craving two things. Love and writing. So to sum it up easily we can just settle on the statement that I was a really horny author stuck on writers block. Well one of those was solved. I'm still horny. I'm probably one of the worst girls to ever walk the planet when it comes to that matter... But I think I'll share about my writers block. It sucked. It lasted for like two months and thats really bad for me. Like really really. Writing is my way of safetly letting go of my emotions, but by having writers block I couldn't do that and it was killing me. I already suffer from deppression (I don't see the point in lying about it, its there so I may as well not hide it.) so when my one way of indirectly venting and sharing my emotions is taken away it doesn't feel very good. At all. It's like I'm suffocating. But its back so no worries! Now I'm just craving time to write down all the stories and thoughts swarmming in my heads. This feeling is so much better than lust, because I don't have to count on another person for it! It's like magic!!!! But it doesn't really solve my horny issue.... I'll have to work on that but for now thats it so....
Peace.