CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Macho Phases

We both boys and girls, go through phases where we try and out do everyone else by being loud, cocky and pretty much doing what everyone else does only "better". Lately I've been baking alot, just because I felt like it. But my little brother is probably going through the most macho phase recorded in history. (It's sort of entertaining) But because of this, of course he had to try and out do me. Which isn't a big deal, I was just messing around in the kitchen with vegetarian sand whiches. But he decided to make sushi. It turned out akright, not particularly bad, but not nessicarily good. It was frankly hillarious, he was walking aroung the kitchen talking in his -oh lets just call it- His man voice. When he trys to out do when trying to outdo others. He lowers his voice and walks around making wise-as jokes. Fun stuff. But thats all for now... Peace.