CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Developements in Motion

So, I know all teenagers, all people even are constiantly changing. It's all a learning expirence. I get that. But are we remebered for who we are or who we're becoming. I don't understand that. When people I've gone to elementary school with think of me, do they see the crying second grader or the current Josie? In fact when I think of myself which do I think of? Maybe, just because I've know myself the longest, and the best I would see it all. All of the memories and expirences that have molded and shaped my being into who I am. So maybe, to myself, I am a more well rounded, well thought out person that I come off to be. I don't think I care what people think of me, or rather not as much as some do. Admittidly, we all care in some form. And I am no exception to this. But I don't think its nessicarily bad to want to know. (I guess curosity and caring vary from person to person, so to some I may be caring what people think, or I may be simply curious as to what people are thinking. But to me being curious would count as caring. Not nessicarily on the same scale but caring nonetheless.) For me, I'm not even sure how I think what I think of people. I think my thoughts are generally self centered and the thoughts I have about people are based off of the expirences I have directly and indirectly had with that person. It's a difficult concept to wrap one's mine around... Maybe this isn't as complicated as I think it is and it's merely my thoughts that are so complex.... Who knows?