CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Two Simple Thoughts

I updated my playlist. As you can probably tell. But I am pretty much in love with Scooter. (They have like six songs on my not-so-big playlist.) In my opinion, they are comparable to that of the B52's, the way the main dude sounds when he's singing. Its more of a sing-talk sort of thing. Plus they remix old songs in to a more techno thing. Its way cool and I strongly encourage you to look them up. :)

In addition to that. Lately I have really been wanting a hug! Not a friend hug, just like a good hug from someone who doesn't nessicarily have the socail "reponsibility" to do so. That'd be nice. So if anyone who's reading this is in need of a hug like I am, lets meet up and we can hug.(This could easily be wrongly interpreted) Don't know me, who I am, where I live or how to reach me? Sucks to be you. I'm not going to hug someone I met over the internet. Sorry. I want to go into detail about my imagintation and I's latest sexual intercourse experience, but it's sort of girly and a waste of time to explain. But I can say one thing about it. River = Epic.

Well I guess there are three thoughts to put here... But I just got a text from 'Liza and lost my train of thought. Don't you hate it when that happens?

So I guess thats the 2.5 thought sequences I've been having that I wanted to share.