CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just Thoughts I Guess...

Why are some people so mean? Is it really that hard to be nice? I guess at times there are logical reasons to be mean, but seriously. Maybe just take the stick out of your ass and calm down. (This isn't really going to anyone in particular.) Who knows. I don't know if I think bad days cut it out to be mean. Well I guess if someone died.... Maybe... Being nice doesn't take that much effort.....

Why do hormones just not make sense? They should. Or I should be able to read minds or teleport or something. Because I miss him. And I don't know it I should or not... But I still do. Who knows if he misses me though. (Watch as he reads my blog for the first time and stumbles upon this little angst-ridden observation.)

Why does everyone strive for this "perfect" sense of self? Isn't it our flaws that make us unique and human even? I guess there's no harm in trying to be a better person. Whether that be through doing well in school or helping other people. Whatever. But why do people try and spend time with people they don't like just for the sake of being "one of them" even if it makes them miserable?

Maybe I'm missing some gaint hunk of information as to why people do these things, or maybe you're equally lost within the world as I am.