CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

The Imagination Issue

So... In case you haven't heard, I divorced my imagination. (Sounds like I've finally cracked, doesn't it?) I should explain this metaphor-ic (is metaphoric an actual word?) divorce (I guess I didn't really need the ic, did I?) Anyways, my imagination and I were too close for it to be safe for me. We really were becoming like that married couple that cannot function when the other one is not within in site. It was bad. But. I was, and am, so tired of letting my imagination getting ahold of me and me being so let down when what happened in my head actually happen. And, even though I love my imagination so much, I had to divorce it. But its not like one of the offical divorces, where both come out hating each other. Metaphorically, we still screw each other rather frequently. (ALL THE TIME) But now there's no heavy relliance. Along with divorcing my imagination, I decided to expect the worse or nothing from everyone. Sounds awful, working out brillantly. Everytime something happens that isn't the worse I'm pleasantly suprised. Which is pretty cool. Well I sound absolutely insane... But. I guess thats who I am at this point. :)