CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

48

Well. Facebook once again has brought up many thoughts. We can all add in the groups such as "End Child Abuse!" or "Feed Starving Children With A Click!" or "Lets end puppy mills FOREVER!!!!". But its not going to make a difference. But how are we supposed to exactlly make a difference? I've done fourty eight hours of service and I still don't feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Or even that I made an impression. Its fun. But not life changing like its brought out to be. And I've done more than the people, (well sort of just a few in particular, but just in case we'll not put any names here. Don't worry, if you're reading this it's probably not you. And if you really are THAT concerned feel free to text me and ask.) who add these little groups which mean nothing and most likely the ones who've created them. So why do they feel a sense of accomplishment and I feel nothing? I feel the exact same. I'm enjoying all the service that I have done don't get me wrong, there's just no warm fuzzy, making a differnce feeling. It fell short of expectations. Is this how everything will end up? Just falling short of how its expected to be? Is life just like learing that there's no Santa only continually? Maybe, just maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm looking in all the wrong places for a warm fuzzy feeling.