CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thought That Have Appeared Lately

These aren't in a particular order.

-When packing two things became apparent, one: I cannot pack to save my life, two: three weeks is longer than I had thought.

-Looking at my fish bowl, I can't help but wonder, do fish get lonely?

-My co-worker is an extremely awesome person. I probably shouldn't be so fond of him.

-While at work, I realized I was extra happy there.

-While playing Mario Kart Wii I realized if I where to buy the game nothing would ever get done.

-I think I will really really miss all of my co-workers, and I don't want two of them to leave.

-While carrying out a few of my random actions through out the day, I realize I do alot of the things I do just because I'm bored and I can.

-I really do have some trust issues I should work on.

-Three weeks seems like a long time to be away from work.

-In five months I'll be able to drive... Legally.

-I don't have to eat as much as I used to. I'm probably not growing anymore which is fine by me.

-I don't really know who reads this.

-I've fallen into a routine and I'm happy with it.

-How could I have woken up at 6:30 after staying up until midnight?

-I hate hormones

-Richards a funny name for an asian. (wow, I'm pretty racist.)

-Death Cab for Cutie is amazing live.

-Do fish feel stressed out the same way I do?

-I want to hug my goldfish. He, although named Josie (So my parents won't miss me, he's my subsitute) looks sad and nervous.

There have been more thats just all I am thinking right now. I guess I'll blog again once I get the chance. :)