CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Insert Title

So working at Discovery Gateway has turned out to be one of the most enjoyable things I have ever done. Yesterday alone I learned how to make posters. Like the REALLY nice ones with foam backs and everything! Sort of an odd thing to get excited about. But other than learning cool things like that, the entire building works like a family. Everyone is happy and nice and they all rely on each other, not just one person. And I'm merging into that sort of circle of trust. And I even get my own computer on Wensdays. Pretty sweet. I even enjoy sorting through coupons. And its cool to know that even though for the most part I'm behind scences, I get to help my fellow employees have a nice day at work, I also get to help kids and their families have a nice day they'll probably remember for awhile to come. And that feels pretty good. Although its not exactlly a warm fuzzy feeling I was expecting (Sorry about that bitch and moan blog) I still come home from work with a smile on my face. Well I've got to get back to cleaning my room but I just thought I'd share this. Peace.