CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

All A Kid Wants

Today, after my upset blog I wrote at Gracie's we went outside into the sun. I love being outside, but we lay in the sun, me just in my underwear and absorbed vitamin D. In case you don't know vitamin D's what makes you happy so I cheered up. Then I had to go to my 8-year-old cousin's birthday party, which ended up being pretty fun. (I got to drive both ways) But when she was opening up herpresents, I became rather jealous. I wanted smencils. (thy're just like pencils only they smell like fruit! Cool right?!) And then it donned on me, in so many ways I'm still a kid. I'm sure we all are, maybe we just don't talk about it. It's not that I'm a full on kid, like mentally, its just I still love toys, playing on swings, ect. I personally don't think it's a bad thing, I can be mature, well I guess I am, but how cool would it be to have my drawings smell like fruit?! very. Thats all for now.