CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Another Shot

I read my friends blog, and they talked about things that made them, well them so maybe I'll try that. I love debate, more than life, if I couldn't debate I wouldn't go to school. EVER. I hate the way society is laid out, all of it. The government mainly. I guess its because in a sense it controls everything, sort of. Not me though. That sounds vain... I guess that might be part of why I suck at blogging. Its not that I give a shit what people think, I just want to be able to sound like me. I can't really do it through words very well. But anyways I hate being at my house so I guess I might try blogging when I lock myself in my room. (sounds emo right?) Now you probably understand that my thought sequene is all over th place... I like art, painting and sculpting mainly. Right now I don't have anything else to say something cool will eventually come... Or at least I hope my thought aren't so artifical and dull. I don't think they are but they might sound like that when put onto paper, or in the computer. Maybe I just can't put everything down at once....