CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Don't Jump To Conclusions. Don't Judge Me.

Ok. So its been almost an hour or two since my last post, I don't pay attention to time. And two days before the last one. I don't get it. It's like times paused, but then when I look back everything has zoomed by. Everything lately has been blurred into one memory. Ask me what I did on Sunday? I can't remember. I don't do drugs or any of that for my own personal beliefs, but if I did it would explain alot. There are two ways I can explain this odd sensation. Its like I'm drowning waiting for someone to pull me out, or I'm falling waiting for someone to catch me. Everythings being blurred into one color, one taste, one sound, one feeling(physically), one emotion. I don't know why. If it was a beautiful color, I'd be ok, but its the color of greenish mud. If it was a scrumpitous taste, I could bear it, but its almost as if I'm sick and there's snot sliding down my throat. If it was a peacful sound, I'd deal, but its like an alarm clock that doesn't have a snooze button constantly playing in my head. If it was warm and safe, like being held, I'd be grateful, but I ache, I am always cold now. Always. And my emotions have fused into one, leaving me confused. And now, I end with this, should human needs be put first?