CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sponge.

Today was a good day, although I now wish I was like a sponge and could just suck up all the pain and negative emotions all my friends face. But there is no way I can, all I can do is listen and sympathize. Which, personally I find very stressfull. But there is one highlight about my day that I would like to share, today in drama, I wrote a scene. At first I didn't realize the proximity of what I had created, but as soon as Emma alerted me that the main female character was a prostitute, ideas began to boil inside of me. It was a wonderful feeling. I made my drama teacher read it, he looked and me then back upon the paper and said "Although I am certain that some people would argue that this is not age appropriate for a ninth grader to write, yet alone act, I'm going to let it be. This is beautiful." Thats saying alot coming from him. ('speacally 'cause he's a homophob) Once its handed back to me I'll type it up here for you all to see. But now I am off to sleep.