CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

And So The Dreamer Stopped Dreaming

I haven't been blogging for awhile. Or at least it seems like it. I could quickly switch pages to see exactly how long its been but that takes, well, effort. But yesterday, I think, yes yesterday, I went back to my elementary school. I went and visited two of the three tecahers that made a difference in my childhood life. And its safe to say, it was disappointing. Not nessicarily them, but the memories I've carried, they were all from a childs veiwpoint. I guess I never really thought about that. A child doesn't acknowledge that "grown-ups" are just people. But when you go back, knowing more, the people you still remembered as super heros, are just people. Its not that they have flaws, well thats not exactly it, but rather you see they're just people like you or I. You notice the screechy tone in their voice, you notice that they don't care as much as you once thought they did, and then you realize, that maybe everything from your childhood is remembered like this. Maybe the world is just how it is, and its not that people are nicer to children they just live in oblivian. And maybe thats how dreams are. Like aspiring to win things, once you get there is it really that great? Don't you just start onto the next award or prize? And if we do take in these moments, they're just like the childhood ones. Well, now you know whats on my mind. Well, peace.