CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sun Valley

Sorry that I haven't blogged in quite some time. It's Spring Break and I've been busy in Idaho. I'll blog more once I come home which is tomorow. But for now since everyone's relaxing in starbucks there are a few things of which I would like to share with you. One: I'm excited for Queer Prom! (This is so girly *Yuck* But thats ok its just something to look forward to) Two: I stopped taking my antidepressants a coulpe weeks ago. Lets hope my Mom doesn't read this. But the best part is, I've been happy. Truly happy. Just for clarification for those who don't know I've had deppression all my life, its not a big deal its just always been there. And I suppose to some extent always will be. But I stopped taking it because it took away my ability to be able to feel anything. I just felt like an emotionless drone but now all the emotions I'm having are real and its, well, refreshing. It's really fun to be able to have real non-controlled emothions so don't take them for granted. But for now thats it more later. Peace.