CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And So It Becomes Oblivious That I Am Indeed, A Bitch

Ok, so to make long story short, this morning my mom and I got into a pretty bad fight. It was over how by myself waking up late I ruined everyone else's day including her's, my dad's and the people I carpool with. Well cutting out quite alot of sarcastic remarks and yelling we arrived at school on time and slightly early. She then gave her first attempt to apologize by saying "Good bye sweet heart! Have a nice day!" Even after I had made another sarcastic remark about how we were on time. I slammed the door and wlaked out of the car without looking back. Through out the day I managed to be and emotional, teary wreck, lashing out at everyone and being a flat out bitch. One guy who was bothering my friend, not to mention getting on my nerves, was chosen to be lashed out at. I said something along the lines of "Is your ego really that big" Or is your dick really that small?" Not very nice I know. Well after school my mom made three attempts to get me to stop being mad. First she walked in the door with a smile on her face and said hello to my friends and I in her best sing song voice. I did not once so much as glance her way. The second attempt was as my last friend was leaving. My mom got offered to go to some classical concert. She wanted me to come. Instead of accepting this apology I cooly said "Thanks but, no. I might end up running late and screwing everything up." I truly am and was still mad. Then I went into the computer room and started this blog entry. She came in, while I quickly switched pages so she wouldn't read over my shoulder, and took one last shot. She plugged in her phone, I'm pretty thats the only reason she actually came in. But she made the remark that she was sorry she was so upthight this morning. I said it was ok. Now its over and I lost. And the worst part is, I am still mad. Firey, burning mad. I am irritated at everyone. I am being mean to everyone and it doesn't feel good. I'm not just mad at my mom, I'm mad at the boy I like for ot caring, I'm mad at people for being careless and I'm mad at my friends for not noticing. And the last ones the worst. I shouldn't be mad at them. I shouldn't be mad at any one. But only one person has fucking noticed. I think that I may have even told them. If you haven't noticed you don't deserve to know. So don't even bother to ask.