CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another Thought Time With Josie!

So I was thinking, some readers, the few that there are, by now my be thinking "Josie why do you spend so much time on your blog when you could be outside doing wonderful things?" And they may go as far as to list some of the numerous activities I could be taking apart in. Well there are two answers to this question, the first is that I do take part in wonderful activities through out the day, but my parents make me come home. And while I am home instead of lying on the couch watching tv or listening to music, I have decided it may be a better use of my time to share my thoughts, although they may not be very important. And second karma's a bitch. I have horrible karma. I haven't really done anything but because karma's such a bitch, it finds pleasure in nipping at my heels and overly punnishing me in my daily activities. And because this is neuteral karma could make up no reason to spite me. (Yes, I do very much believe in karma.) So although the voices that take place in my head for you, my readers asked quite politely if I had any friends or not, I do. I just barely started to blog, well yesterday, so I'm pretty positive I only say so much because it's new. Give it a week or so and new posts will become rather rare. Well I'm going to go and see if my Dad will take me driving so peace.